On this page you will find resources that can be used with the timeline.
- A4 self-print poster – feel free to print our A4 poster. This can also be scaled up on your printer if you have A3 Paper. [AwavaTimeline_A4_Poster]
- AWAVA’s IWD Media Release [AWAVA IWD2011 Media Release 04032011]
- Our YouTube video [here]
- Screen grabs – you can use these in powerpoint presentations [timelinescreengrabs]
We recommend that educators preview the timeline before showing it to students and taking some time to prepare for managing related discussion.
There are also some great video resources here on the Association of Women Educators site, of presentations from the White Ribbon Day Every Day Conference held in Brisbane in early 2011.
Three videos (available here) are particularly relevant for educators:
- Respectful relationships – ‘Same same, but different’ by Dr Debbie Ollis
- Teaching Boys: Issues of masculinity, violence and gender justice by Professor Martin Mills and Dr Amanda Keddie
- Teaching Boys: Gender just classroom practice by Professor Martin Mills and Dr Amanda Keddie